Terms and Conditions
Our policy is to keep very simple terms and conditions for our clients. We expect all our clients to deal with integrity and honesty.
- If you make a purchase or sale, you must commit to the transaction, or a fee with the difference in loss will be charged back to your credit card.
- All material being delivered to us must be clear of any encumbrance and must have been legally purchased by you. If we have a suspicion of material being stolen, we will inform authorities, and they will take appropriate action as required.
- If your volume of transactions reaches a certain threshold, additional personal information might be requested by our compliance department.
- We will send your purchase once your funds are cleared.
- We will ship all parcels insured to their value, and you will be responsible for shipping and insurance costs as agreed.
- Any tax implications will be your responsibility.
- We will not deliver or issue payments to third parties.
- For refining purposes, please visit the terms and conditions.